A pH balacing toner formulated with 45.77% centella and probiotics to promote skin cell repair and collagen synthesis. It calms redness, irritation and breakouts, while balancing the skin's oil-moisture content.
Quantity: 200 ml & 500 ml
Made In Korea
The unpa Lacto Cica Soothing Toner has a hydrating and oil-balancing formula that is suitable for all skin types and ages. Its concentrated but watery formulation provides a non-sticky texture that absorbs fast. It also restore the skin's natural pH balance after cleansing, and prevents the skin from feeling rough, tight or dry.
Formulated with 45.77% Centella Asiatica and 4 types of Cica (Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Centella Asiatica Extract and Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract) it has an enhanced soothing effect, calming redness, irritation and breakouts. It also uses 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid of different molecular weights (Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans) to deeply hydrate the skin from within and maintain the oil-moisture balance. The Lacto Cica formula uses probiotics to improve skin barrier strength and protect skin and help retain moisture.
pH of 5.0 ±1.0.
Cruelty free and formulated without artificial fragrances and colours, parabens, animal products, mineral oil, and alcohol.
- Skin Cell Recovery & Collagen Synthesis
- Balances oil-moisture content
- Balances skin pH Level
- Hydrating and Skin Soothing
- Cica Complex: Centella works as an antioxidant, and its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin. 'Laminin' is an ingredient contained in Cica. It promotes collagen synthesis and boosts skin cell repair. It also promotes synthesis of ceramide, a key component of your skin barrier, thereby helping repair and strengthen your skin barrier.
- Probiotics: They have a unique property which allows them to form a thin, protective, barrier-like layer on the surface of the skin. Through the process of metabolism, lactic acid, peptides, amino acids, etc are formed and increase the moisture retaining ability of the outer layer of skin. Being weakly acidic, it also helps restore the skin's natural pH..
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail Pvt Ltd
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: COS-002629
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
200ml - Rs. 1450
500ml - Rs. 2350
Centella Asiatica Extract(45.77%), Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (0.000025ppm), Madecassoside(0.00006ppm), Asiaticoside (0.000015ppm), Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(0.175ppm), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate(0.175ppm), Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycereth-26, Methyl Gluceth-20, Trehalose, Glucose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
How to Use
After washing your face, take an adequate amount, gently apply on your skin, and pat to help absorb.
200 ml | MRP: Rs. 1450 (incl. of all taxes)
500 ml | MRP: Rs. 2350 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Cosmax, Inc.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Inc. 27, Jeyakgongdan 1-gil, 46, Jeyakgongdan 2-gil, Hyangnam-eup Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do - 18622-South Korea
Check out the best Toners
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Unpa
here. Browse through complete range of Unpa Toners & Mists