A unique combination of Niacinamide & Alpha Arbutin improves the skin’s texture, evens out the skin tone, and tackles hyperpigmentation, tanning, and freckles.
Deconstruct Brightening Serum is a unique combination of niacinamide and alpha arbutin that improves the skins texture, evens out the skin tone and tackles hyperpigmentation, tanning and freckles. A first of its kind, this unique duo increases each others efficiency, improving the benefits multifold to give an enhanced brightening effect on the skin.
- 10% niacinamide reduces hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and freckles by inhibiting melanosome transfer
- 0.3% alpha-arbutin in combination works on tan and brightens the skin by suppressing melanin production and protecting the skin from UV radiation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from parabens, silicone, SLS, phthalates, and fragrance
- This product is vegan and cruelty-free
Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside (and) anhydroxylitol (and) xylitol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan gum, Guar gum, Alpha Arbutin, EDTA, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice)Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Palmaria Palmata extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract.
How to Use
1) Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing. Use your fingertips to spread it evenly across your face until absorbed
2) Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen for best results
3) Can be used in the morning and evening, however, if you are a beginner recommend starting by using it once a day
MRP: Rs. 699 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Intigree Biomed Pvt Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Intigree Biomed Pvt Ltd, Plot no.62, genesis industrial complex,khelgaon,Tal. Dist. Palghar 401404
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from The Deconstruct
here. Browse through complete range of The Deconstruct Serums & Actives