The Body Shop 100% Natural Shea Butter (150g)
What’s in it ?
Everything you need to know
Our iconic Community Trade Shea Butter in its purest form has been carefully whipped to create a creamy, melting texture. It has been expertly handcrafted by Ghanaian women, who have used shea butter to nourish dry skin and hair for generations. This moisturising, multi-purpose butter can be used on the body, hair, face and lips, inspired by Ghanaian women’s traditional beauty rituals. Find tips for the usage of 100% Natural Shea butter.
- Shea butter, 100% natural
- Made from 192 shea nuts
- Skin feels restored with moisture.
- Instantly relieves & soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness and tightness of dry, sensitive skin.
- Skin feels nourished, softer, suppler, and smoother
- Dry and very dry hair looks nourished and replenished.
- Lips feel soothed
- 100% recyclable outer-packaging
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and dry hair
In its natural state, shea butter can create crystals in the pouch. Before cutting the top and squeezing shea butter from bottom to top, warm and massage the pouch in your hands until the hard butter softens. Apply shea butter on body, hair, face and lips as often as needed, or use to create a DIY recipe. Close the bag after use.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland (The)
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: The Body Shop
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: The Body Shop International PLC Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 6LS,UK