The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Serum (10ml)
What’s in it ?
Everything you need to know
It's time to bid farewell to acne marks with The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Serum.
The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Serum contains the effective combination of niacinamide andi znc to control excess sebum production, reduce inflammation, smoothen skin, and improve the appearance of pores and fine lines. It also strengthens the skin's barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals and prevents aging. Dermatologically tested, 10% Niacinamide Serum is safe, potent, and highly efficacious in treating acne marks, fighting acne, and controlling sebum production.
Features and Benefits:
- Fades acne marks: Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that works to regulate the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the glands in your skin. In addition, it regulates skin tone and helps fade the red, purple and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin. Niacinamide improves skin's barrier, repairs past signs of damage, reduces inflammation, that results in fewer pimples.
- Fights acne: Niacinamide or vitamin B3 has been clinically proven to help visibly improve large pores and prevent acne. Daily use will result in fewer lesions and improved skin texture. Niacinamide increases ceramides within the skin, helping to retain moisture and aiding in the fight against acne. It also reduces the activity of P.acnes bacteria on the skin, thereby reducing acne.
- Controls sebum production: The serum is infused with zinc to help regulate sebum production, diminish the severity of acne, and promote clear skin. As a result, niacinamide is highly effective in improving the appearance of pores, fine lines, and keeping the skin's barrier intact. It also retains moisture and regulates the activity of acne-causing bacteria, thereby reducing acne breakouts and improving skin texture.
- Suitable for: This niacinamide and zinc serum is for anyone with acne marks, scars, and uneven skin texture. Suitable for all skin types.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): An active form of vitamin B3, niacinamide actively works towards reducing acne marks and scars and gives an even skin texture. It also strengthens the skin's barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals and prevents aging. With its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, niacinamide reduces the activity of P.acnes bacteria, resulting in acne-free skin.
- Zinc: It helps regulate sebum production, diminishes the severity of acne, and promotes clear skin. Zinc has antibacterial properties and is a moisturizing agent that controls the acne and decreases sebum secretion on the skin while improving the skin retain its humidity.
Complete List of Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Perfume, Diazolidinly Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Apply 2-3 drops of serum on the entire face and neck, twice a day or as recommended by the dermatologist.
- Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed.
- During the daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103