Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette. With a range of high-performing mattes, extra-creamy metallics & high foil powders, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 4 breathtaking eight-shade palettes that come with a dual-ended applicator - it has a round blending brush at one end and a doe-tip sponge at the other. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
02 WARRIOR (Smokey)
The gorgeous palette contains 8 pressed powders. Ranging from peachy yellow and golds to olive browns and black; you can create a subtle smokey eye apt for office or a striking smokey eye best suited for a night out.
Top Row (L to R): Peachy Yellow, Rustic Gold, Copper (High foil), Medium Brown
Bottom Row (L to R): Olive Gold, Olive Brown, Gunmetal Silver, Black
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightestcolour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightestcolour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkestcolour usually works best on the crease
- The darkestcolour usually works best in the outer corner
Benefits: Each of the shades in the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette range is richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin. The dual chromatic and high foil shades give intense coverage.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette comes in 4 versatile options viz., 01 Flawless (Warm Neutrals), 02 Warrior (Smokey), 03 Fantasy (Mauve), 04 Fetish (Nudes). This product is free from parabens, D5, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients.
Net Weight: 10.4g
List Of Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Zinc Stearate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Carmine, Ferric, Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.
MRP: 1199 (incl. all taxes)
Country of Origin: PRC
Company Name: SUGAR Cosmetics LLC.
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901, USA.
MRP: Rs. 1998 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Germany, China
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Makeup Kits
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from SUGAR Cosmetics
here. Browse through complete range of SUGAR Cosmetics Face Makeups