A flat brush ideal for applying foundation!
Seamlessly blend foundation and base makeup into your skin using SUGAR Blend Trend Foundation Brush Kabuki 052. Use this flat top kabuki brush as a powder or stippling brush to apply powder, cream and liquid base makeup formulas onto the skin without trapping or absorption of product. The ultra-soft, 100% cruelty-free bristles do not soak up excessive amounts of foundation like other makeup brushes. SUGAR Blend Trend Kabuki Face Brush comes with an expandable nylon mesh cover that preserves the original shape and quality of the bristles ad brush and also keeps it protected from damage and dirt. It is crafted with lightweight, ergonomic wooden handle that gives you maximum control during makeup application.
About the Range:
SUGAR’s professional range of Blend Trend Makeup Brushes is designed for precision results and crafted with the best quality, velvety-soft synthetic bristles. From applying foundation to eyeshadow and cream blushes to powder makeup products, these exquisite makeup brushes do it all with finesse and help define your features beautifully, build coverage, accentuate beauty looks with ease whilst taking your makeup artistry to the next level.
- Ideal for applying base makeup, this flat top kabuki brush ensures your foundation is blended right in and looks flawless
- Be it liquid, powder or cream base makeup, this dense stippling brush allows controlled application, leaves no streaks behind and ensures even coverage
- SUGAR Blend Trend Foundation Brush Kabuki 052 is packed with ultra-soft, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise makeup application
- The expandable nylon mesh cover around each makeup brush helps to keep the brush clean, protected and the bristles in perfect shape, preserving the original quality of the brush
- Easy to clean and durable, these makeup brushes are made with high-quality aluminum ferrules and premium wooden handles
Maximum Retail Price: Rs.399
Company Name: Shenzhen Karina Makeup Tools Ltd
Company Address: Building A, Lianrongda Estate, No A Dashuitian Industrial Estate, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen
Country of Origin: PRC
Commonly asked questions
Q. What do you use a kabuki brush for?
A. A kabuki brush can have either a flat or rounded head and is used to apply any sort of powder makeup on large surfaces of the face. It can be used to apply loose powder, foundation, face powder, blush or bronzer.
Q. How to clean makeup brushes?
A. Its important to clean your makeup brushes to make sure they are bacteria-free and do not cause any skin irritation.
- Rinse the brushes in lukewarm water and then apply a small amount of baby shampoo and lather into a foam. If you don’t have baby shampoo, regular hand soap or mild shampoo works just fine. Wash them again to remove all soap water and remember not to get the base of the bristles too wet where they meet the brush handle.
- Squeeze the makeup brush gently with a tissue or a cotton cloth, and leave it in a well-ventilated area so it can air-dry.
How to Use
Apply makeup to the brush. Buff onto the skin using circular motions.
Brush care: Clean the brush once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and stores.
MRP: Rs. 399 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Makeup Accessories
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from SUGAR Cosmetics
here. Browse through complete range of SUGAR Cosmetics Makeup Accessories