Sugar Cosmetics Blend Trend Eyeshadow Brush - 043 Round Xl
Everything you need to know
Perfect for eyeshadow application and blending, SUGAR Blend Trend Eyeshadow Brush Round XL 043 softens harsh lines and applies the eyeshadow transition colour with ease. This dome shaped, fluffy eyeshadow brush with 100% cruelty-free bristles picks up powder or cream shadow with ease and rounded brush shape expertly blends and diffuses shadow into the crease. This brush can also be used contouring, shading and highlighting and is perfect for creating a smokey eye look.
About the Range:
SUGAR’s professional range of Blend Trend Makeup Brushes is designed for precision results and crafted with the best quality, velvety-soft synthetic bristles. From applying foundation to eyeshadow and cream blushes to powder makeup products, these exquisite makeup brushes do it all with finesse and help define your features beautifully, build coverage, accentuate beauty looks with ease whilst taking your makeup artistry to the next level.
- This rounded, dense eyeshadow brush is ideal for blending and diffusing out shadow at the crease
- This brush’s shape is perfect for a targeted eyeshadow application ensuring there are no harsh edges
- It effortlessly diffuses shadow for a beautifully blended crease and picks up powder or cream eyeshadow with ease
- SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise application and diffusion of product
- Easy to clean and durable, these makeup brushes are made with high-quality aluminum ferrules and premium wooden handles
- The expandable nylon mesh cover around each makeup brush helps to keep the brush clean, protected and the bristles in perfect shape, preserving the original quality of the brush
Maximum Retail Price: Rs.399
Company Name: Shenzhen Karina Makeup Tools Ltd
Company Address: Building A, Lianrongda Estate, No A Dashuitian Industrial Estate, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen
Country of Origin: PRC
Commonly asked questions
Q. How to clean makeup brushes?
A. Its important to clean your makeup brushes to make sure they are bacteria-free and do not cause any skin irritation.
- Rinse the brushes in lukewarm water and then apply a small amount of baby shampoo and lather into a foam. If you don’t have baby shampoo, regular hand soap or mild shampoo works just fine. Wash them again to remove all soap water and remember not to get the base of the bristles too wet where they meet the brush handle.
- Squeeze the makeup brush gently with a tissue or a cotton cloth, and leave it in a well-ventilated area so it can air-dry.
Q. What is the difference between natural vs. synthetic makeup brushes?
A. Natural brush fibers are made from various animal furs and hairs while synthetic makeup brushes are made from man-made hairs of nylon, polyester or other synthetic materials. Natural makeup brushes are usually handcrafted, customized and soft on skin but are not preferred due to ethical reasons. With advanced technology synthetic makeup brushes have come a long way and are a great option to try. They actually mimic the soft, smooth texture and feel of natural makeup bristles and with their smoother fibres are less likely to trap dirt and product, making them easier to clean. These give great results too! You can try the SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes that feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise makeup application and are perfect for makeup beginners and professionals too!
Use this eyeshadow brush to apply, buff and blend eyeshadow. Sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
Brush care: Clean the brush once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and store.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.