Sugar Cosmetics Blend Trend Eyeshadow Brush - 042 Round
Everything you need to know
Ace all eye makeup looks with densely packed SUGAR Blend Trend Round Eyeshadow Brush that picks up the right amount of eyeshadow, shades and define eyes beautifully with buildable intensity.
About the Range:
SUGAR’s professional range of Blend Trend Makeup Brushes is designed for precision results and crafted with the best quality, velvety-soft synthetic bristles. From applying foundation to eyeshadow and cream blushes to powder makeup products, these exquisite makeup brushes do it all with finesse and help define your features beautifully, build coverage, accentuate beauty looks with ease whilst taking your makeup artistry to the next level.
- The fluffy, round eyeshadow blending brush is an best suited for applying and blending eyeshadow pigments for a seamless look
- Its a perfect tapered brush suitable for blending eyeshadow without any harsh lines or streaks
- Ideal for applying cream or liquid eyeshadows and great for highlighting the eye crease or illuminating of the inner eye corner
- SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise application and diffusion of product
- Easy to clean and durable, these makeup brushes are made with high-quality aluminum ferrules and premium wooden handles
- The expandable nylon mesh cover around each makeup brush helps to keep the brush clean, protected and the bristles in perfect shape, preserving the original quality of the brush
Company Name: Shenzhen Karina Makeup Tools Ltd
Company Address: Building A, Lianrongda Estate, No A Dashuitian Industrial Estate, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen
Country of Origin: PRC
Q. How to clean makeup brushes?
A. Its important to clean your makeup brushes to make sure they are bacteria-free and do not cause any skin irritation.
- Rinse the brushes in lukewarm water and then apply a small amount of baby shampoo and lather into a foam. If you don’t have baby shampoo, regular hand soap or mild shampoo works just fine. Wash them again to remove all soap water and remember not to get the base of the bristles too wet where they meet the brush handle.
- Squeeze the makeup brush gently with a tissue or a cotton cloth, and leave it in a well-ventilated area so it can air-dry.
Q. What is the difference between natural vs. synthetic makeup brushes?
A. Natural brush fibers are made from various animal furs and hairs while synthetic makeup brushes are made from man-made hairs of nylon, polyester or other synthetic materials. Natural makeup brushes are usually handcrafted, customized and soft on skin but are not preferred due to ethical reasons. With advanced technology synthetic makeup brushes have come a long way and are a great option to try. They actually mimic the soft, smooth texture and feel of natural makeup bristles and with their smoother fibres are less likely to trap dirt and product, making them easier to clean. These give great results too! You can try the SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes that feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise makeup application and are perfect for makeup beginners and professionals too!
How to use
Use the brush to dust the highlighter on the cupid’s bow, cheekbones, bridge of the nose and the inner corners of your eyes for a lit complexion.
Brush care: Clean the brush once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and store.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.