SUGAR Blend Trend Dual Eyeshadow Flat + Round XL Brush 413 is ideal for applying and blending any type of eye shadow with total control. This dual-ended eyeshadow brush features a fluffy blending brush on one end and a smudger brush on other side making it perfect for applying and blending shadow into the crease of the eye to build depth and adding an extra layer of definition.
About the Range:
SUGAR’s professional range of Blend Trend Makeup Brushes is designed for precision results and crafted with the best quality, velvety-soft synthetic bristles. From applying foundation to eyeshadow and cream blushes to powder makeup products, these exquisite makeup brushes do it all with finesse and help define your features beautifully, build coverage, accentuate beauty looks with ease whilst taking your makeup artistry to the next level.
- This dual-ended brush is perfect to apply and blend base eyeshadow, highlight and create versatile eye makeup looks
- This brush is ideal for applying both cream or liquid eyeshadows with ease
- SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise application and diffusion of product
- Easy to clean and durable, these makeup brushes are made with high-quality aluminum ferrules and premium wooden handles
- The expandable nylon mesh cover around each makeup brush helps to keep the brush clean, protected and the bristles in perfect shape, preserving the original quality of the brush
Maximum Retail Price: Rs.399
Company Name: Shenzhen Karina Makeup Tools Ltd
Company Address: Building A, Lianrongda Estate, No A Dashuitian Industrial Estate, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen.
Country of Origin: PRC
Commonly asked questions
Q. What is the this dual-ended eyeshadow brush used for?
A. This eyeshadow brush is perfect for smokey eye makeup looks and when you want to go all out with shimmer eyelids or just a flush of colour on your eyes. Perfect for beginners, this dual ended eyeshadow brush gives you the best of two brushes in one. The fluffy side is ideal for shadow application while the smudger allows you to evenly blend your shadow into the crease and along the lash line.
Q. How to clean makeup brushes?
A. Its important to clean your makeup brushes to make sure they are bacteria-free and do not cause any skin irritation.
- Rinse the brushes in lukewarm water and then apply a small amount of baby shampoo and lather into a foam. If you don’t have baby shampoo, regular hand soap or mild shampoo works just fine. Wash them again to remove all soap water and remember not to get the base of the bristles too wet where they meet the brush handle.
- Squeeze the makeup brush gently with a tissue or a cotton cloth, and leave it in a well-ventilated area so it can air-dry.
How to Use
How to use
- Pat colour over the eyelids and blend using circular motions.
- Use the large fluffy brush to sweep shadow all over your lid. For your crease, use the smaller smudge brush to apply and blend your eyeshadow well. The smudger end can also be used on lower lash line to create an eyeliner effect.
Brush care: Clean the brush once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and store.
MRP: Rs. 599 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Makeup Accessories
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from SUGAR Cosmetics
here. Browse through complete range of SUGAR Cosmetics Makeup Accessories