SUGAR Blend Trend Dual Eyeshadow Flat + Round Brush 412 is the perfect tool for blending or applying any type of eyeshadow. This dual-ended eyeshadow brush is designed a fluffy round brush on one end, which can be used to blend eyeshadow over the crease or lid seamlessly. On the other end is a smudger brush, which makes for more accurate application of eyeshadow and is ideal to build depth, coverage and definition.
About the Range:
SUGAR’s professional range of Blend Trend Makeup Brushes is designed for precision results and crafted with the best quality, velvety-soft synthetic bristles. From applying foundation to eyeshadow and cream blushes to powder makeup products, these exquisite makeup brushes do it all with finesse and help define your features beautifully, build coverage, accentuate beauty looks with ease whilst taking your makeup artistry to the next level.
- This specially crafted, dual ended makeup brush is best for blending, buffing and setting powder makeup and foundation resulting in smooth and even coverage- SUGAR Blend Trend Powder + Foundation brush 075 gives double benefits as it helps to evenly disperse and blend powder makeup and foundation and ensures flawless makeup results
- These ergonomically designed makeup brushes feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise application of makeup
- The makeup bristles are designed to help pickup and evenly distribute the perfect amount of product
- Easy to clean and durable, these makeup brushes are made with high-quality aluminum ferrules and premium wooden handles
- The expandable nylon mesh cover around each makeup brush helps to keep the brush clean, protected and the bristles in perfect shape, preserving the original quality of the brush
Maximum Retail Price: Rs.599
Company Name: Shenzhen Karina Makeup Tools Ltd.
Company Address: Building A, Lianrongda Estate, No A Dashuitian Industrial Estate, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen.
Country of Origin: PRC
Checkout the entire SUGAR Blend Trend Makeup brush collection here
Commonly asked questions
Q. How to clean makeup brushes?
A. Its important to clean your makeup brushes to make sure they are bacteria-free and do not cause any skin irritation.
- Rinse the brushes in lukewarm water and then apply a small amount of baby shampoo and lather into a foam. If you don’t have baby shampoo, regular hand soap or mild shampoo works just fine. Wash them again to remove all soap water and remember not to get the base of the bristles too wet where they meet the brush handle.
- Squeeze the makeup brush gently with a tissue or a cotton cloth, and leave it in a well-ventilated area so it can air-dry.
Q. What is the difference between natural vs. synthetic makeup brushes?
A. Natural brush fibers are made from various animal furs and hairs while synthetic makeup brushes are made from man-made hairs of nylon, polyester or other synthetic materials. Natural makeup brushes are usually handcrafted, customized and soft on skin but are not preferred due to ethical reasons. With advanced technology synthetic makeup brushes have come a long way and are a great option to try. They actually mimic the soft, smooth texture and feel of natural makeup bristles and with their smoother fibres are less likely to trap dirt and product, making them easier to clean. These give great results too! You can try the SUGAR Blend Trend Brushes that feature high quality synthetic, 100% cruelty-free bristles that ensure precise makeup application and are perfect for makeup beginners and professionals too!
How to Use
Dab the narrow, flat tip of the brush into your product and swirl to pick up color. Tap off any excess and place the brush against the outer edge of your crease and follow the eye inward. Use the wider, fluffy brush to swipe in a windshield motion to blend the colour evenly.
Brush care: Clean the brush once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and store.
MRP: Rs. 599 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Makeup Accessories
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from SUGAR Cosmetics
here. Browse through complete range of SUGAR Cosmetics Makeup Accessories