Rovectin Activating Treatment Lotion is a powerful toner + essence that hydrates the skin to create a younger, more supple appearance. This anti-ageing barrier repair complex works to moisturize the skin as a hyaluronic acid lotion while evening texture and neutralizing free radicals with powerful antioxidants. The skin’s moisture barrier is strengthened with Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex and your facial line is toned through caffeine, a natural de-puffing agent.
What it is formulated to do: Rovectin hydrating Barrier Repair Complex helps repair and restore skin’s natural moisture barrier. It includes 7 different types of hyaluronic acids with different particle sizes that penetrate the skin from the deepest layer to the top layer where it acts as the moisture barrier. This product also contains antioxidant niacinamide to visibly improve uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Ingredients like caffeine naturally soothe the skin, while it de-puffs and smoothes skin. The addition of papaya fruit extract helps with absorption and is a natural exfoliator.
How it works:
- 7 layer Hyaluronic Acid: A good formulation of hyaluronic acid has more than one form of the molecule. Rovectin Activating Treatment Lotion contains 7 different types of HA with different sizes that will penetrate the deepest layer of skin while protecting the moisture barrier of the outermost layer.
- Barrier Repair Complex: Rovectin’s exclusive Barrier Repair Complex, along with other natural moisturizers, fortifies the skin's protective layer and prevents moisture loss.
- Smoothing enzyme exfoliants: Natural enzyme exfoliants gently smooth out skin texture upon application.
- Firming caffeine: Caffeine instantly reduces puffiness and tones the facial line.
Claims: Clean, natural ingredients. Hypoallergenic, toxin-free, and cruelty-free. 100% free from paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
Who it's good for: Dry, sensitive, normal, combination, oily skin and sensitive skin, dryness, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): A natural moisturizing agent that smooths and hydrates skin from within.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Water soluble and can easily penetrate the skin barrier.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Made of many sodium hyaluronates bounded together and makes your skin contain moisture longer.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate: Creates a thin moisture layer that retains moisture especially in between skin cells.
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate: Derived from sodium hyaluronate, but bound partially with acetyl, which increases amount of water the molecule can hold. Helps repair and replenish damaged skin.
- Potassium Hyaluronate: Salt of hyaluronic acid pulls moisture toward outer layer to provide continuous, additional hydration to strengthen the moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Creates hydration base to the skin’s inner layer.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: HA that’s been broken down into smaller molecules allowing deeper penetration into the skin for instant hydration and plumping.
- Trehalose: This natural extract increases skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Caffeine: Caffeine firms skin and reduces puffiness.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): This humectant improves hydration, reduces inflammation of the skin and accelerates healing of epidermal wounds.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in skin to help visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness.
All Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, Adenosine, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Arginine, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Pca, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trehalose, Sodium Polyglutamate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta
How to Use
- Use Rovectin Activating Treatment Lotion after cleansing to promote calm skin.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of product into your palms and gently massage over the surface of the skin until absorbed.
Note: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
MRP: Rs. 1999 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea (The Republic Of)
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Sqintalk Cosmeceuticals Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: H. No: 4, SP, B.No.41, Autonagar Bagh,, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, 500070
Check out the best Brightening
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Rovectin
here. Browse through complete range of Rovectin Serums & essences