- A skin rejuvenating facial mist that hydrates, calms and refreshes skin
- Infused with skin loving natural ingredients like cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root that hydrate and soothe skin
- Tea tree oil in this formula helps balance oily skin and controls breakouts
- Niacinamide regulates oil production, brightens and tightens pores
- Spritz on after cleansing morning and night or throughout the day as needed!
Quench’s Mama Cica Rejuvenating Face Mist is a great skin pick-me-up and works wonders if your skin is dealing with breakouts, oiliness or dullness! Enriched with skin soothing and hydrating boosters like cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root, this super-refreshing mist with niacinamide goodness tightens pores, controls shine, clarifies and soothes skin.
Lightweight, alcohol-free and non-comedogenic formula, Mama Cica Rejuvenating Face Mist is packed with glycerin, panthenol, allantoin, aloe and rose myrtle fruit extract for maximum moisture and works well for sensitive, irritated or damaged skin. Both refreshing and oil-controlling, this gentle face mist gives your skin just the perfect dose of love and care it needs!
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and vitamins, cica extracts improve skin hydration and elasticity. Suitable for sensitive skin, it helps treat pimples, oiliness and strengthens the skin barrier
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its brightening and anti-ageing properties, Korean ginseng smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. It protects skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors
- Lotus Root: Great for acne and hydration, lotus root extracts hydrate, clarify and improve skin tone. Excellent source of vitamin C, lotus root brightens complexion, lightens spots and prevents signs of ageing
- Tea Tree Oil: Known for its skin purifying properties and ability to calm irritation, it soothes damaged skin and is particularly good for oily skin
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant and an essential nutrient, it evens out skin tone, reduces dark spots and minimizes the appearance of pores. It also soothes and brightens skin, while maintaining the skin's natural moisture
Good to Know:
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. I have oily skin. Won’t this make my skin greasy?
A. This face mist infused with tea tree oil, cica and Korean ginseng is especially formulated for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. It is intensely hydrating without being greasy. It comes in a spray bottle which releases a fine mist that gets absorbed by the skin, almost instantly. It is also infused with skin brightening active ingredient - niacinamide that balances oil production, refines pores and lightens spots and blemishes.
Q. What is the difference between a face mist and toner?
A. Facial mists help in keeping your skin fresh, hydrated and provide a quick layer of moisture to the skin during the day. Packed with essential oils, botanical extracts along with active ingredients and vitamins, face mists can be used anytime during the day to refresh and revitalize dull or dehydrated complexion. They can be used for setting makeup and adding a nice dewy glow to your skin. Toners are used after cleansing and before moisturizing and the formula can vary depending on the skin concerns it targets. It soaks up excess oil, cleanses and tightens pores and helps prepare your face to absorb the products you apply after. While facial mists are usually sprayed onto the face, toners are applied with a cotton ball or pad.
Q. Do I need to use both?
A. Not really! At Quench we believe in simplifying skincare with minimal steps that keep your skin healthy, glowing and happy! Packed with skin-loving natural ingredients and mild actives that target skin concerns faced by Indian skin, we bring you the best of Korean skincare that is easy to use, effective and hassle-free! Our Mama Cica Rejuvenating Face Mist packs in astringent, hydrating and skin toning properties and is formulated to re-balance, soothe and clarify skin. You can totally skip harsh toners and incorporate this skin soothing facial mist in your daily skincare routine.
Quantity: 100ml/ 3.38Fl. Oz.
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Complete ingredient list: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Lactobionic Acid, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Rhodomyrtus Tomentosa (Rose Myrtle) Fruit Extract, Madecassoside
How to Use
How to Use
Hold the bottle 6-8 inches away from your face and spray 3-4 times. Now relax and wait for your skin to fully absorb all the nutrients.
When to use: Use throughout the day for instant hydration, cooling and refreshment on-the-go.
MRP: Rs. 399 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Toners & Mists
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Quench Botanics
here. Browse through complete range of Quench Botanics Toners and Mists