- A unique, mess-free skin detoxifying mud mask that gives you benefits of clay mask + sheet mask
- Reveals smooth, healthy-looking, radiant and clear complexion
- This skin clarifying mud sheet mask detoxifies, hydrates and soothes skin
- It draws out impurities, controls excess sebum and tightens the pores
- Formulated using kaolin clay, lotus root, Korean ginseng and cica extracts
A mess-free Kaolin clay sheet mask, enriched with glycerine, cica, lotus root and Korean ginseng extracts, developed to deep cleanse, clarify, hydrate and brighten the skin instantly. This unique mud mask combines the convenience of sheet masks with the goodness of clay masks.
Ideal for dull, tired or dehydrated skin, Mama Cica Mud Dipping Sheet Mask for Oil Control and Clear Skin packs potent active ingredients like citric acid (A non-exfoliating AHA) along with the deep purifying goodness of clay (Kaolin is the gentlest clay) to control excess oil, tightens your pores and deliver improved skin texture and a long-lasting glow.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and phytochemicals along with vitamins C, A, B1 and B2, cica is known to promote blood circulation and collagen production. A medicinal plant, it soothes irritated skin, combats breakouts, oiliness, hydrates and improves skin’s moisture barrier.
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its ability to soothe irritated skin and naturally balance oil production, Korean ginseng has great brightening and hydrating benefits. It smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors.
- Lotus Root: Packed with vitamin B and vitamin C, lotus root helps to boost collagen production, soothes skin from redness and irritation and keeps skin firm and toned.
- Glycerin: Known as a natural skin moisturizer and humectant, glycerin keeps skin hydrated, soft and supple. It also protects skin from environmental aggressors and improves texture.
- Kaolin Clay: Known to be a very mild but effective facial cleanser, kaolin clay helps get rid of dead skin, impurities and absorbs excess oil. It prevents acne, detoxifies skin and adds natural glow to your face.
Good to Know: All Quench Products are 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and dermatologically-tested. These are free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol and formulated using natural and active ingredients that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How clay face masks benefit your skin?
A. Clay masks have been used since centuries to remove impurities and leave skin healthier and clearer. They are known to absorb excess oil, unclog pores and improve skin’s texture. Suitable for all skin types, clay masks can benefit multitude skin concerns like acne, clogged pores, dull and dehydrated skin.
Q. How is this mud sheet mask different from other face masks?
A. Packed with skincare benefits of kaolin clay and other skin soothing ingredients like cica (centella asiatica), Korean ginseng, glycerine and lotus root extracts, this mess-free mud mask with the convenience of a sheet mask deep cleanses, soothes skin and absorb toxins without over drying. Simply place the sheet mask on your face and after 15-20 minutes when the mask starts drying out, it removes all dirt and grime from skin and boosts skin radiance.
Q. Will this mask suit acne-prone skin?
A. Absolutely! Mama Cica Mud Dipping Sheet Mask is lined with the goodness of kaolin clay which is known to benefit your skin in multiple ways. A mild skin cleanser and rich in minerals, kaolin clay sloughs away dirt and impurities that can lead to acne breakouts, boosts moisture and gives you supple skin. It balances oiliness, unclogs pores, treats and prevents acne. We would recommend this mud sheet mask for all skin types including sensitive or irritated skin.
Q. How is this Quench mud sheet mask unique?
A. A unique sheet mask lined with clay, on application, you will feel a skin tightening effect (similar to when you apply a clay mask). When peeled off, you will see some clay residue on the skin. Hence unlike ordinary sheet masks where you do not rinse your face and let the essence absorb into the skin, here you will have to rinse the face to take off the clay residue.
Q. How often can I use this?
A. You can use this unique mud sheet mask 2 to 3 times a week.
Quantity: 1 Mud Sheet Mask, 23ml/ 0.78Fl. Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, C12-13 Pareth-9, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Panax Ginseng(Korean Ginseng) Root Extract
How to Use
How to Use
- Place the clay sheet mask on cleansed face aligning the holes to your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Relax and enjoy the treatment for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off and discard the mud sheet mask. Gently wipe your face with a warm damp cloth to take off clay residue
When to Use: Use 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin. Follow it up with a moisturizer and an eye cream.
MRP: Rs. 149 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Face Sheets
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Quench Botanics
here. Browse through complete range of Quench Botanics Masks & Peels