- A biodegradable sheet mask to boost skin hydration and add glow
- It is pre-soaked in serum, which is enriched with 3% birch juice that brightens, soothes and instantly refreshes dull and dehydrated skin
- With soothing ingredients such as sea buckthorn, glycerine and damask rose oil, plumper-looking, smoother skin is guaranteed
- Specially formulated with anti-ageing and skin-firming ingredients like passionflower and castor seed oil to improve skin texture
- The sheet mask is made with patented composite fibre from lotus leaf and seeds extracts
If a firmer, dewy and smoother skin is on your mind then the Birch Please Sheet Mask for Intense Hydration is the answer. Drenched with the goodness of 3% birch juice, it takes your skin to its glossiest self thanks to the abundant amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C present in it. Adding to it is the soothing blend of natural ingredients like Damask rose oil, castor seed oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil and passionflower extract to deeply moisturize, tone, and hydrate the skin. Quench Birch Please Sheet Mask for Intense Hydration is made with patented biodegradable composite fibre, which makes it eco-friendly and means you can get masking without the guilt.
Birch Please Sheet Mask also has skin-plumping 'sodium hyaluronate' goodness that helps in reducing dryness, flaking and dullness, and leaves your skin super soft and plump. Build a solid Korean skincare routine, using this brightening sheet mask once a week, and you shall notice a palpable difference in the way your skin looks and feels.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Our sheet mask showers your skin with the best of hydrating and glow-boosting Korean ingredients
- No less than a hydrating facial, the goodness from birch juice, sea buckthorn fruit oil, glycerin and passionflower is a boon for all skin types
- The soothing damask rose oil emits a calming fragrance as well as firms up the skin, reduces the appearance of large pores and improves overall skin health
- Infused with sodium hyaluronate (a derivate of hyaluronic acid), this biodegradable sheet mask makes the skin look instantly plumper and glossy
- Enriched with castor seed oil, which protects the skin's barrier, evens out the skin tone for a bright and youthful complexion
- 100% vegetarian, toxin-free and cruelty-free formula; Free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol
Good to Know:
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Should I wash my face after using the sheet mask?
A. The best way to get the most out of the sheet mask is to massage the excess serum into your face. Washing away will simply be a waste of all the glow-boosting and hydrating ingredients. You may either use your fingers or a massaging tool to let the products seep into the skin.
Q. Does keeping it on for more time gives better results?
A. Actually no! Keeping a sheet mask on for good 15-20 minutes will do the trick. The serum moves from the sheet to the skin, but if you keep the sheet mask for longer time, all the goodness will start running back to the dry sheet mask. This is known as reverse osmosis.
Quantity: 24 ml/ 0.81 Fl. Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
- Birch Juice: Known for its healing and calming properties, this gentle plant sap is great for sensitive skin. It works to strengthen the skin barrier, making skin firmer and smoother. Rich in amino acids, antioxidants, vitamin C and B3, it evens skin tone, hydrates and brightens dull skin
- Sea Buckthorn: A natural source of vitamins C, B and E, this plant extract boosts skin hydration while maintaining its elasticity. Rich in omega-7 essential fatty acids, it also tones and soothes damaged skin
- Passionflower: Known for its soothing and anti-ageing properties, this flower helps keep the skin firm, hydrated and youthful. It soothes irritation, prevents breakouts and protects the skin against environmental aggressors
- Damask Rose Oil: An intensely moisturizing and nourishing oil, it soothes inflamed and sensitive skin. Rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, this fragrant oil smoothens fine lines, firms skin and reduces the appearance of large pores, hence enhancing overall skin health
- Castor Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, this enriching oil smoothens and softens skin, builds a healthy skin barrier and evens skin tone for a bright and youthful complexion
Complete Ingredient List:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betula Alba (Birch) Juice, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract
How to Use
- Place the sheet mask on your cleansed face, aligning the holes to your eyes, nose and mouth
- Sit back and relax for 15-20 minutes
- Peel off and discard the sheet mask
- Gently pat the remaining serum until absorbed
When to use: Use 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin. Follow it up with a serum.
MRP: Rs. 149 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea (The Republic Of)
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Boomerang Business Park, Chandivali Farm Road, Powai. Mumbai 400072. Maharashtra. INDIA.
Check out the best Sheet Masks
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Quench Botanics
here. Browse through complete range of Quench Botanics Masks & Bleaches