Enjoy maximum precision with dualcut technology, which includes 2x more blades. The steel blades lightly brush against one another - sharpening themselves as they work. This all-in-one trimmer conveniently trims and styles your facial hair, clips your hair and grooms your body. Create fine lines, contours and details with precision, to define or change your style.
- Self-sharpening blades: Get a perfect trim, time after time. The steel blades lightly brush against one another – sharpening themselves as they work. This results in blades that are sharp as day 1 after 3 years of use.
- Trimmer: Use the trimmer without a comb to get clean, sharp lines around your beard, neck and hairline. The trimmer's shelf-sharpening blades remain as sharp as day 1, even after 3 years of use.
- Nose and ear trimmer: Remove unwanted nose and ear hair easily and comfortably.
- 6 Impact-resistant combs: 2 stubble combs (1,2 mm), 1 adjustable beard comb (3-7 mm) and 3 hair combs (9,12,16 mm).
- Up to 60 minute run time: Get up to 60 minutes of cordless use for every 16-hour charge.
- Rinseable attachments: Simply detach and rinse the blades and combs under the tap to thoroughly clean them.
How to Use
Full-size hair trimmer:
- To trim hair close to the skin, place the flat side of the cutting element against your skin and make strokes against the direction of hair growth.
- For contouring, hold the cutting element perpendicular to the skin and move it upwards or downwards with gentle pressure.
- Attach the comb to the full-size hair trimmer.
- Adjustable comb: Push the length selector to the left or right to select the desired hair lengthsetting.
- To trim the most effective way, move the comb against the direction of hair growth. Make sure the surface of the comb always stays in contact with the skin.
- Attach the body comb to the full-size hair trimmer.
- To trim in the most effective way, stretch the skin with your free hand and move the comb against the direction of hair growth. Make sure the surface of the comb always stays in contact with the skin.
Full-size hair trimmer:
- To contour the hairline around the ears, comb the hair ends over the ears.
- Tilt the appliance in such a way that only one edge of the cutter blades touches the hair ends when you shape the contours around the ears.
- To contour the nape of the neck or sideburns, turn the appliance and make downward strokes.
- Move the appliance slowly and smoothly following the natural hairline.
- Attach a comb to the full-size hair trimmer depending on your desired hair length.
- Move the trimmer slowly over the crown from different directions to achieve an even result. Make sure the surface of the comb always stays in contact with the skin.
Precision attachments for use on face:
- Hold the precision trimming head perpendicular to the skin and move the trimming head upwards or downwards with gentle pressure.
Trimming nose hair:
- Gently move the tip in and out of nose while turning it around to remove unwanted hairs.
Trimming ear hair:
- Slowly move the tip round the ear to remove hairs that stick out beyond the rim of the ear.
- Gently move the tip in and out of the outer ear channel to remove unwanted hairs.
MRP: Rs. 2995 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: China
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Philips India Ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 3rd Floor, Tower A, DLF IT Park, 08 Block AF, Major Arterial Road, New Town (Rajarhat), Kolkata 700156, West Bengal
Check out the best Hair Trimmers
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Philips
here. Browse through complete range of Philips Hair Trimmers