Organic Riot Dazzle (25ml)
Everything you need to know
What it targets: This powerful, potent formula brightens and targets pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and other forms of unevenness in skin tone.
How it works:
- It’s called Dazzle, so you can expect it to boost radiance on your skin – the powerful plant extracts in it are generous glow-givers.
- Formulated with Licorice Root Extract from the foothills of the Himalayas and Kiwi Seed Oil from New Zealand that undo and prevent discolouration.
- Licorice Extract yielded a “very significant reduction” in pigmentation in in 93% of women. The test subjects were aged between 40-60 and studied for 12 weeks. Not only that, Licorice Extract also prevents pigmentation by inhibiting the pigmentation causing, tyrosinase enzyme and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin without any detectable effect on DNA. Source:“Natural options for management of melasma and Hyper-pigmentation” in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. The study was done at the Durban University of Technology, South Africa in 2018.
- You can wear it under make-up because it’s lightweight. And this means it’s working on your skin throughout the day.
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic, and food-safe certified ingredients.
- Dazzle is recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution to uneven skin.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
- All ingredients in Dazzle are perfectly balanced to ensure the formula is non-comedogenic and therefore won’t block pores.
Why it’s gentle:
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.
Hypoallergenic Clinical Study
Only formulated with
- Safest natural ingredients
- Certified organic ingredients
- Food-safe carrier oils
- Food-safe preservative systems
- Ecologically friendly preservative systems
- Steam distilled therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Plant-based cold-pressed oils
- Wild-crafted ingredients
- Certified natural (alcohol-free) fragrances
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Packaging printed with food-grade, non bio-accumulating & heavy-metal free inks
- Biocert® Organic Certified
- PETA® Approved Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven
- Biocert® Halal Certified
- Dermatologist tested
- Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified
- Australian Allergy Certified®
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
- 100% Vegetarian
- Free from pesticide residues
- pH balanced
- Safe for use by pregnant & lactating women
To clinically evaluate the safety and possible allergenicity of Dazzle on Indian skin.
Study Population and chronology:
10 separate visits over a period of 45 days.
None of the 231 participants showed any allergic reactions at any point for challenge patch application.
What it means:
Dazzle is not likely to cause allergic reactions on the skin.
And Dazzle was a Non-Irritant to the skin, hence it is Hypoallergenic.
Dazzle was tested as per Bureau of Indian Standards 4011:2018 guidelines for ‘Methods of test for safety evaluation of cosmetics’
Dermatologically Tested for primary skin irritation:
To clinically evaluate of the skin safety of Dazzle for primary skin irritation using a patch test.
Study Population and chronology:
4 separate visits over a period of 10 days.
Dazzle was dermatologically tested and found to be “Non-Irritant” based on Bureau of Indian Standards 4011:1997 Amendment 2, November 2007 guidelines.
Free from Pesticide Residues:
To evaluate the safety of Dazzle by testing for detection of pesticide residues.
Testing Dazzle for residues of 152 Pesticides commonly used and known to have any of the following properties: mutagenic, genotoxic, carcinogenic and/or known to have reproductive system toxicity.
None of the 152 pesticides were detected in Dazzle.
Kiwi seed oil
Organic certified kiwi seed oil is cold-pressed from kiwis grown in orchards in New Zealand – which means rich soil, plenty of sunshine and no pesticides. Kiwi is extremely rich in alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) which is practically like a cheat code to achieve deeply nourished skin. When combined with the other ingredients, it is known to significantly reduce fine lines and increase brightness.
Non-GMO certified liquorice extract has many proven benefits for skin. It has been used in herbal medicine for centuries. The active ingredient in liquorice is known to inhibit key enzymes that are responsible for pigmentation and discolouration. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties that are similar to that of cortisol and steroids. Liquorice is also full of antioxidants that help block free radicals and prevent premature ageing.
Organic certified moringa oil comes from the seeds of the moringa tree, native to the Himalayas. It is an age old beauty hack used during the Vedic period as well as by the ancient Egyptians. Today, it’s more relevant than ever. It is a powerful antioxidant which helps fight skin fatigue due to pollution and also helps control excess oil secretion. It’s also a great skin purifier. Most importantly, it can hydrate without clogging your pores.
Organic certified natural oil extracted from the seed of the jojoba plant. It’s the closest match to sebum – the oil your skin naturally produces to help protect and heal it from external toxins. It is the skin’s first defense barrier. This similarity makes jojoba oil less likely to build upon your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
In adulthood, your skin tends to produce lesser sebum, which often leads to dryness and dullness. When the body is unable to produce enough sebum to protect against harsh external elements, jojoba oil can often work as the perfect solution. It contains essential vitamins such as vitamins B and E, as well as key minerals such as zinc and copper.
Eco certified natural ingredient derived from coconut and glucose from natural sugar. This gentle ingredient is part of the emulsifying process and is also nutritious for the skin.
Eco certified natural compound derived from olive oil plus a dehydrated sugar. It functions as an emulsifier, which is both moisturising and helps suspend all the ingredients equally in the cream.
Organic certified ingredient from the kokum tree. These grow in the hilly regions of Maharashtra and Goa for millennia. This natural extract is known to nourish and regenerate skin without clogging pores.
Organic certified plant-derived glycerin. It helps maintain moisture content, resulting in soft and supple skin.
Organic certified natural ingredient from the avocado fruit. It is known to have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents to help your skin stay smooth, strong and elastic.
Eco certified natural ingredient derived from fermentation of sugar found in corn. It’s known to support your skin’s self-hydrating properties and helps skin better absorb active ingredients. Plus, it leaves your skin feeling immediately smoother.
NaTrue® (True Friends of Natural and Organic Cosmetics®) Certified + U.S. FDA Permitted + Soil Association® certified organic compound which keeps our product fresh. Commonly used in the food industry for prolonging freshness of strawberries. This is one of the only ‘ecologically friendly raw materials’ as per the strictest European Commission regulations.
NaTrue® (True Friends of Natural and Organic Cosmetics®) Certified + U.S. FDA Permitted + Soil Association® certified organic compound which helps protect our product. Commonly found in the petals of the Jasmine flower, this is one of the only ‘ecologically friendly raw materials’ as per the strictest European Commission regulations.
Natural rose fragrance
Often, fragrances are the ingredients that you have to be wary of because they tend to contain the most dangerous ingredients for humans. Many are packed with 2,500+ chemicals which are kept secret – meaning you can’t see them on the ingredients label.
We believe transparency is more important today than it has ever been in the past. Hence, we use a natural certified rose extract as our fragrance. Rose not only has a fantastic fragrance, but is also extremely gentle on human skin. It has been used as an oil and is gentle enough to suit most sensitive skins too. In India, it has been used for centuries to clear blemishes.
Raspberry seed oil
Organic certified cold-pressed natural extract that’s extremely rich in vitamin E, a potent antioxidant. It reduces skin damage, mops up free radicals that contribute to skin aging and helps reduce scarring. Vitamin E also makes skin appear more plump and youthful.
Tomato seed oil
Non-GMO certified ingredient that can give skin the most incredible glow. This is because it’s rich in linoleic acid, which improves the quality of skin’s sebum. It feels wonderful on the skin and helps keep it soft and unclogged.
Food-Grade Certified + Natural Products Association® approved + Whole Foods® Premium Body Care approved ingredient. Originally discovered in the berries from the rowan tree. Potassium sorbate is known to be as harmless to humans as common salt and has been used in the food industry for over 80 years. It is used to keep foods like jams, cakes and milkshakes fresh! In skincare it is known to maintain your skin’s pH at the right level and keeps products fresh for longer.
After cleansing, apply a layer all over your face, focusing extra on areas with an uneven skin tone/ pigmentation /dark spots and pimple marks.
Gently massage until the serum is absorbed. For best results, apply both day and night.
Here’s how to get that natural radiant glow and healthy looking skin in just a few steps, both day and night.
Cleanse with an SLS free face cleanser and follow it up with an
alcohol free toner (optional)
Apply your serums as usual (optional) and follow it up apply a layer of Dazzle all over your face, focusing extra on areas with an uneven skin tone and pimple marks. Wait till Dazzle has completely absorbed.
Follow it up with a moisturizer of your choice or Smog-Block as
needed (use a sun block over Smog-Block in the morning).
Apply Zap on pimples (if any) and then go on about applying your makeup as usual.
- Use Dazzle as a night cream to soothe your skin at the end of every day.
- Dazzle looks great under make-up.
- Use your daily sunblock and night serums/ oils over Dazzle.
- If you have extremely dry skin you can use a moisturizer over Dazzle.
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited, Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited Contact Number -919920523334 Address- 516 Arun Chambers, Tardeo Main Road, Janta Nagar , Tardeo, Mumbai , Maharashtra, India 400034