What it targets: This powerful, potent formula brightens and targets pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and other forms of unevenness in skin tone.
How it works:
- It’s called Dazzle, so you can expect it to boost radiance on your skin – the powerful plant extracts in it are generous glow-givers.
- Formulated with Licorice Root Extract from the foothills of the Himalayas and Kiwi Seed Oil from New Zealand that undo and prevent discolouration.
- Licorice Extract yielded a “very significant reduction” in pigmentation in in 93% of women. The test subjects were aged between 40-60 and studied for 12 weeks. Not only that, Licorice Extract also prevents pigmentation by inhibiting the pigmentation causing, tyrosinase enzyme and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin without any detectable effect on DNA. Source:“Natural options for management of melasma and Hyper-pigmentation” in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. The study was done at the Durban University of Technology, South Africa in 2018.
- You can wear it under make-up because it’s lightweight. And this means it’s working on your skin throughout the day.
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic, and food-safe certified ingredients.
- Dazzle is recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution to uneven skin.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
- All ingredients in Dazzle are perfectly balanced to ensure the formula is non-comedogenic and therefore won’t block pores.
Why it’s gentle:
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.
Hypoallergenic Clinical Study
Dazzle is not likely to cause allergic reactions on the skin. In a clinical trial none of the 231 participants showed any allergic reactions at any point of the patch application. The trial was conducted through 10 separate visits to the lab over a period of 45 days.
Only formulated with
- Safest natural ingredients
- Certified organic ingredients
- Food-safe carrier oils
- Food-safe preservative systems
- Ecologically friendly preservative systems
- Steam distilled therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Plant-based cold-pressed oils
- Wild-crafted ingredients
- Certified natural (alcohol-free) fragrances
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Packaging printed with food-grade, non bio-accumulating & heavy-metal free inks
- Biocert® Organic Certified
- PETA® Approved Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven
- Biocert® Halal Certified
- Dermatologist tested
- Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified
- Australian Allergy Certified®
- Australian Certified Toxic-Free®
- 100% Vegetarian
- Free from pesticide residues
- pH balanced
- Safe for use by pregnant & lactating women
To clinically evaluate the safety and possible allergenicity of Dazzle on Indian skin.
Study Population and chronology:
10 separate visits over a period of 45 days.
None of the 231 participants showed any allergic reactions at any point for challenge patch application.
What it means:
Dazzle is not likely to cause allergic reactions on the skin.
And Dazzle was a Non-Irritant to the skin, hence it is Hypoallergenic.
Dazzle was tested as per Bureau of Indian Standards 4011:2018 guidelines for ‘Methods of test for safety evaluation of cosmetics’
Dermatologically Tested for primary skin irritation:
To clinically evaluate of the skin safety of Dazzle for primary skin irritation using a patch test.
Study Population and chronology:
4 separate visits over a period of 10 days.
Dazzle was dermatologically tested and found to be “Non-Irritant” based on Bureau of Indian Standards 4011:1997 Amendment 2, November 2007 guidelines.
Free from Pesticide Residues:
To evaluate the safety of Dazzle by testing for detection of pesticide residues.
Testing Dazzle for residues of 152 Pesticides commonly used and known to have any of the following properties: mutagenic, genotoxic, carcinogenic and/or known to have reproductive system toxicity.
None of the 152 pesticides were detected in Dazzle.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply a layer all over your face, focusing extra on areas with an uneven skin tone/ pigmentation /dark spots and pimple marks.
Gently massage until the serum is absorbed. For best results, apply both day and night.
Here’s how to get that natural radiant glow and healthy looking skin in just a few steps, both day and night.
Cleanse with an SLS free face cleanser and follow it up with an
alcohol free toner (optional)
Apply your serums as usual (optional) and follow it up apply a layer of Dazzle all over your face, focusing extra on areas with an uneven skin tone and pimple marks. Wait till Dazzle has completely absorbed.
Follow it up with a moisturizer of your choice or Smog-Block as
needed (use a sun block over Smog-Block in the morning).
Apply Zap on pimples (if any) and then go on about applying your makeup as usual.
- Use Dazzle as a night cream to soothe your skin at the end of every day.
- Dazzle looks great under make-up.
- Use your daily sunblock and night serums/ oils over Dazzle.
- If you have extremely dry skin you can use a moisturizer over Dazzle.
MRP: Rs. 1300 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited, Mayashanti Naturals Private Limited Contact Number -919920523334 Address- 516 Arun Chambers, Tardeo Main Road, Janta Nagar , Tardeo, Mumbai , Maharashtra, India 400034
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Organic Riot
here. Browse through complete range of Organic Riot Serums & Actives