The One Thing Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is a lightweight toner, that helps brighten and soften the skin. Rich in yeast peptides, Vitamins B1 and B2, minerals, amino acids etc., it also nourishes and hydrates skin.The concentrated extract can be used as a toner or with other skincare products as well.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is a lightweight toner, that helps brighten and soften the skin. It is vegan, cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types.
Galactomyces is rich in yeast peptides, amino acids, enzymatic proteins and Vitamin B1 and B2. This helps strengthen the skin barrier and resilience. The yeast peptides and Vitamin B1 and B2 also enhance the skin's appearance, giving it a dewy and radiant glow. The fermet filtrate also hydrates the skin, and helps remove dead skin cells with its amino acids, organic acids and vitamins that help retain moisture. It is also rich in minerals such as Selenium, Germanium, Calcium and Magnesium that brighten dull skin.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - either on its own or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine by adding other ONE THING extracts for added benefits.
- Brightens up tired and dull looking skin
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- Restores moisture and reduces enlarged pores
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Manages signs of ageing and wrinkles are visibly smoothed
-Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: It is a natural ferment formed as a by-product of a fermented yeast. As such it is rich in yeast peptides, amino acids, enzymatic proteins and Vitamin B1 and B2. They help strengthen the skin barrier and resilience. It brightens and hydrates the skin leaving it dewy and glowing. It delivers antioxidants that provide anti-ageing benefits, while also nourishing and hydrating the skin. The filtrate leaves your skin looking revitalised, reduces the appearance of fine lines, refines skin texture and brightens the skin.
Fun Fact 1: When elderly sake brewer's were found to have especially smooth hands and youthful skin, despite their age - it led cosmetic researchers to discover the use of Galactomyces in skincare.
Fun Fact 2: It is a difficult ingredient to manufacture due to the limited amount that can be extracted. This is why it is more commonly found in high end cosmetics.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
How to Use
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skin care after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use it throughout the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
MRP: Rs. 1950 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea (The Republic Of)
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: GREENEASY
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Y, B-428, Chung-Buk National Univ Ochang Campus, 45, Yangcheong 4-gil, Ochang-eup, Cheongwon-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do - 28116-South Korea
Check out the best Toners
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from One Thing
here. Browse through complete range of One Thing Toners & Mists