The Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed extract is rich in nutrients such as Amino Acids, Calcium, Iron and Vitamin B. These nutrients nourish your skin and help remove dead skin and impurities. This low pH extract helps balance your skin and reduce texture. It can be used as a toner to add moisture to the skin, or mixed with other products as well to boost their effects.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed extract is an manufactured using organic, pesticide-free seeds grown in South Korea. A 100% plant derived extract, it is a vegan product and is also cruelty free. Its lightweight, watery texture makes it suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin or dehydrated skin. It can also thus be used during the day or night, and right before makeup.
Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen seeds contain a large number of amino acids that make up proteins and are rich in nutrients- such as Calcium, Iron and Vitamin B. These help remove dead skin cells and impurities from the skin. Also known as Adlay Extract, it helps moisturise and calm the skin, as well as control acne breakouts and excesss sebum production. The Coix Seed extract also clarifies and redcues pigmentation. It also improves skin texture and is a low pH extract so it helps balance the skin's pH as well. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - as a toner, mist, homemade mask or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine with this extract for added benefits.
- Improves skin texture
- Removes dead skin and impurities for clear pores
- Calms and moisturises skin
- Amino acids and nutrients present improve pigmentation and nourish skin
Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract : Also known as Adlay Extract, Chinese Pearl Barley or Red Pearl Barley, is a widely recognised herb for its medicinal properties. The seed extract is packed with amino acids. The amino acids are made up of proteins and nutrients like Calcium, Iron and Vitamin B. The extract helps improve skin texture, keep skin clear, reduce uneven pigmentation, and protect the skin from free radical damage.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: RC/COS-002403
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
MRP: Rs. 1050
Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to Use
How to Use
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use the through the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantitiy should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
MRP: Rs. 1050 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: Korea (The Republic Of)
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Limese Retail
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067 CDSCO Registration No: RC/COS-002403 LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Check out the best Toners
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from One Thing
here. Browse through complete range of One Thing Toners & Mists