Natural Vibes ™ Tea Tree Hair Conditioner is an ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with Tea Tree, Bhringraj and Aloe Vera. In this day and age damaged hair, split ends and dandruff have become inevitable. However there is no problem without a solution. We for one, always look for all answers in Mother Nature and Ayurveda. This conditioner will strengthen, nourish and hydrate your scalp whilst fighting the bacteria that causes dandruff and hair loss. It will reduce your split ends and prevent hair breakage and loss. Say hello to the soft and shiny hair you always wanted!
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Tea Tree - being antibacterial in nature is very effective in treating microorganisms that thrive on the scalp, clog your pores further causing dandruff and hair fall. Tea Tree is considered a miracle ingredient in ayurveda because it is suitable for both dry and oily scalp. It soothes the dry scalp and pulls out excess oil from an oily scalp. Tea tree also encourages hair growth by unclogging the follicles and providing them with nourishment.
2. Bhringraj - is regarded as the "ruler of the hair" or "bhringraja" in Ayurveda because it has the ability to rejuvenate and revive your hair by preventing premature greying and bringing back your hair's health and shine. The herb contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals in your scalp. This will improve your hair quality and get rid of split ends.
3. Aloe Vera - forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated. It has a high content of protein that helps condition your hair by locking in the nutrients. Aloe Vera helps restore the pH balance of your hair. Due to its cooling properties, it helps in healing sun damage.
Suitable for - All Hair types including coloured hair. Our ayurvedic products are perfectly safe to use for children over 6 years of age, adults and pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
Let's connect :
Facebook - lovenaturalvibes
Instagram - love_natural_vibes
YouTube - Love Natural Vibes
How to Use
Directions for use :
1. Hop in the shower, and go along with your regular shampoo routine. Once you rinse your shampoo, pour some conditioner in your palm, run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand possible. Leave on for 1 - 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Warm water is healthier for your hair than hot water.
2. For best results, pair the conditioner with Natural Vibes Tea Tree Shampoo.
MRP: Rs. 449 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Natural Vibes
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: A-118, Antophill Warehousing co ltd, Vidyalankar College Marg, Wadala East, Mumbai - 400037
Check out the best Conditioners
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Natural Vibes
here. Browse through complete range of Natural Vibes Shampoos and Conditioners