Multi-Peptide Serum (7% Matrixyl 3000 + 3% Bio-Placenta) is a rejuvenating collagen boosting serum that restores youthfulness, resulting in younger, firmer-looking skin. Unlike other active skincare ingredients, peptides are usually safe to be used on all types of skin and are readily accepted by the skin's natural metabolism. It does not show any serious side effects and has been found to be neutral on the skin.
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: A multi-peptide serum with a power of 7% Matrixyl 3000, a combo of 2 potent peptides that smoothen wrinkles and increase elasticity. Along with 3% Bio-Placenta that acts similar to human placenta with 5 peptides that promote cell growth and reduces wrinkles under the eye by 46% and crow's feet by 21% in 4 weeks.
• Boosts collagen: The Minimalist Multi-Peptide Serum contains bio-placenta, obtained from microbial fermentation, which helps in synthesizing various growth factors (very similar to the human placenta). The combination of five growth factors and other essential factors in bio-placenta can have synergistic effects on the skin and helps in skin rejuvenation and cell revitalization. It also stimulates cell growth and promotes the biosynthesis of collagen.
Improves skin moisturization: A hydrating lightweight serum that is proven to boost skin moisturization.
• For all skin types: This serum is suitable for all skin types (dry, oily or normal).
• Clean and transparent beauty: This serum is free from fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens, essential oils and dyes. Also, it is non-comedogenic, oil-free and hypoallergenic. It is formulated at pH 5.0 - 6.0 with premium quality of Matrixyl 3000 by Croda, UK and Bio-placenta by Labio, Korea, leading global suppliers of skincare ingredients.
• 7% Matrixyl 3000, a combo of 2 potent peptides that smoothen wrinkles & increase elasticity • 3% Bio-Placenta (vegan) with 5 peptides that promote cell growth and thus reduces aging
Full Ingredients: Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Filtrate Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Pullulan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid.
How to Use
• You can use peptides preferably in the PM skincare regime to get its maximum benefits. After cleansing your face with a mild cleanser and hydrating with hyaluronic acid (if using), apply the multi-peptide serum with the dropper and spread it evenly on the skin
• Leave it for 1-2 minutes to let the serum sink in your skin cells before applying any other serum or moisturizer
• Avoid using facial acids like AHAs immediately before or after applying peptide serum as it can reduce its efficiency
MRP: Rs. 699 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited, Aarna 2, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Minimalist
here. Browse through complete range of Minimalist Serums & Actives