Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid 2% is a hydrating booster with a punch of Vitamin B5 that pulls moisture deep into the skin and locks it in there, leaving instantly plump, baby-soft skin. The feather-light formula of this serum contains a multi-molecular 2% sodium hyaluronate (a salt of HA). Unlike other HA serums, this serum provides multi-level hydration for radiant skin.
• Multi-level hydration: Hydration is the key to healthy glowing skin. This serum with multi-molecular hyaluronic acid provides hydration at depth and surface. Surface hydration results in instant glow and long-lasting hydration delivers anti-ageing effects. Apply during the day or night for oil-free skin hydration.
• Reduces visible fine lines: Small molecular size hyaluronic molecules penetrate deep and provide hydration from inside resulting in reduced signs of ageing such as fine lines and age spots. With age, skin's hydration decreases and thus it is must to have daily hydrating serum after your mid-20s. Hydrated skin stays younger and plump!
• Plump and glowing skin: With the power of vitamin B5, it hydrates and seals it inside skin layers, making skin bouncy. Dull skin with dry patches or excessive oil can be dehydrated skin. This serum is formulated to provide maximum hydration at high concentration of humectants.
• For all skin types: Hyaluronic acid is scientifically proven safe for all skin types. Since this serum is packed with humectants follow it up with a good lightweight moisturizer. For dry skin or during winters a moisturizer over humectants is a must!
• Clean and transparent beauty: This serum is free from fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens, essential oils and dyes. Also, it is non-comedogenic, oil-free and hypoallergenic. Formulated at pH 6.0 to 7.0 with Hyaluronic acid sourced from Royal DSM, Netherlands; a global science-based company.
• 10% pure Ethyl Ascorbic Acid that has 86% pure Vitamin C content. That is much higher than 40-50% content present in other Vitamin C derivatives. • 1% AG, an amino-monosaccharide (simple sugar) and a precursor of hyaluronic acid • Centella Water for soothing & hydration Full Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Lactic Acid.
How to Use
• Apply twice daily on cleansed, damp skin (not sopping wet, after washing pat dry with hands gently), take a pea-sized amount on your fingertips, and apply on the face and neck.
• Hyaluronic Acid is a must-have as the first step after cleansing as it helps to draw moisture into the skin and aid other treatment or daily serums used in the next steps of your routine, such as Vitamin C, Niacinamide or Retinols. Wait for 1-2 minutes to allow HA to get absorbed and then go ahead with applying other serums and moisturizers in the end
• It can be applied in the morning (AM) and evening(PM). While using exfoliants such as 2% Salicylic acid or 10% Lactic Acid Serums, apply exfoliants before HA.
• For beautiful, plump skin, you need not only invest money but time while following a skincare routine every single day. Apply Hyaluronic Acid religiously for 7-8 weeks for the best results.
MRP: Rs. 599 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited, Aarna 2, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Minimalist
here. Browse through complete range of Minimalist Serums & Actives