Minimalist Alpha Arbutin 2% + Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-pigmentation daily serum with alpha arbutin dramatically reduces dark spots and blemishes for brighter, even-looking skin. This serum is a soothing, skin tone enhancer with a potent and safe skin brightening active alpha arbutin (9 times more effective than beta arbutin) that ensures even tone in 5 weeks. This serum also has an ultra-light formula that easily absorbs into the skin as is also proven to reduce the degree of sun tanning to a great extent after UV exposure, resulting in clear, radiant skin.
• No more pigmentation or blemishes: Alpha arbutin added in this de-pigmentation serum is one of the advanced skin brightening ingredients that is clinically proven to reduce hyperpigmentation and blemishes. It is safe to be used daily as an anti-pigmentation serum.
• Reduces tanning and dark spots: Reduces dark spots, acne marks (or pimple marks), resulting in even skin tone. Alpha arbutin added in this serum by DSM is proven to reduce tanning after UV exposure. Regular use of this serum can help in reducing skin tan and photodamage along with broad-spectrum sunscreen.
• Effective skin brightening serum: It is one of the safest and effective skin brightening active compared to other actives such as kojic acid. It inhibits melanin production without causing cell cytotoxicity thus is safe to be used as an anti-pigmentation daily serum for longer durations unlike other skin brightening ingredients.
• For all skin types: Alpha arbutin is proven safe for all skin type. With added hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, this serum is suitable for dry or sensitive skin as well.
• Alpha Arbutin is most effective & safe anti-pigmentation ingredient that reduces melanin production with cell cytotoxicity
• Mulit-molecular Hyaluronic Acid provides hydration at multiple level
Full Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Alpha Arbutin, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid, Lecithin.
How to Use
• Apply 2-3 drops after cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid in the morning (AM) and evening (PM). You can spread it all over your face with a gentle circular motion. Using Hyaluronic Acid before Alpha Arbutin enhances its absorption.
• Wait for 1-2 minutes for the Alpha Arbutin to penetrate your skin’s deeper layers before going in with your other serums or moisturizers.
• For brighter skin complexion, layer it with AHAs /BHAs. Apply direct acid, Hyaluronic Acid, and then Alpha Arbutin serum. People with sensitive skin can use Niacinamide instead of AHA/BHA along with Alpha Arbutin.
• Since it lessens the production of melanin, the skin should always be protected with a high SPF 30 and above sunscreen to avoid sunburn.
• Although this serum is proven to show effect in 4-5 weeks for full benefits, we recommend to use it religiously for 2-3 months daily. Since it is also a preventive serum, keep using it to avoid new dark patches.
MRP: Rs. 549 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Uprising Science Private Limited, Aarna 2, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Minimalist
here. Browse through complete range of Minimalist Serums & Actives