Botanical Name: Murraya Koeingii Spreng
The medicinal values of curry leaves have been known to people since centuries. Mainly used as an ingredient in food dishes, they have found themselves an important part of many hair care oils and various skincare products. They are said to support the growth of hair exponentially.
Curry leaves constitutes a combination of essential nutrients required for promoting hair growth. They are rich in antioxidants and amino acids which healthy hair. They helps in preventing the hair strands from thinning by means of strengthening hair follicles. Curry leaves are also a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins. Beta carotene helps limiting hair loss while presence of proteins helps preventing hair thinning. Curry leaves helps in contracting the muscles and tissues as well.
Curry leaves can be used as a great stimulant for healthy hair either through topical application or through your diet. As you might know, they have a great source of effective nutrients.
- 100% Natural & Food Grade free from Additives and preservatives.
- Curry Leaves contains nutrients that helps nourish and strengthen the roots and supports healthy hair.
- A rich source of vitamin B, one of the vitamins essential for hair health.
- It contains Anti-oxidants which supports Healthy Hair.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Curry Leaves Powder is made by grinding Sun Dried Curry Leaves to a fine powder. The product is processed at Halal and ISO Certified processing facility and then packed in Food grade consumer packs under strict supervision. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
How to Use
- For Food: Mix a tablespoon (5gm) of curry leaf powder with lukewarm water and drink it twice a day. Curry leaf powder can be added to regular food and to smoothies too.
- For Hair: Mix curry leaf powder with coconut oil and massage it into the hair and scalp. Leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it off.
- For Skin: Mix about half a teaspoon of curry leaf powder with milk or yogurt to make a paste. Dampen the face and massage the paste with circular motions for up to five minutes. Rinse well.
Note: If you're a pregnant/lactating mother or taking any kind of medication please consult your doctor before adding it to your diet. If using externally, a patch test is recommended before use.
227 ml | MRP: Rs. 329 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Infinator pvt ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 115, Malhar Industrial Park, Bh Jahnavi Estate Rd, Odhav, Ahmedabad Gujarat 382415 India
Check out the best Hair Masks
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Merlion Naturals
here. Browse through complete range of Merlion Naturals Masks & Conditioners