Botanical Name: Eclipta alba
Other Names: False Daisy, Karisalankanni, Yerba de Tago
Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) is a wondrous Ayurvedic herb, which is famous in India for its use as a natural hair tonic. A primary ingredient in most Ayurvedic hair oils, bhringaraj promotes strong, healthy hair growth and helps maintain the hair's natural color and luster.
Bhringaraj promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth, and a clear complexion. It calms the mind, supports the memory, healthy eyes and ears. Bhringaraj is also an excellent liver cleanser and supports proper function of the lungs. The antioxidants present in Bhringraj powder can help fighting harmful free radicals in your body.
- Bhringraj supports healthy Hair growth and promotes natural hair color and luster.
- Ideal herb for your DIY Hair Care recipes.
- The antioxidants present in Bhringraj powder can help in fighting harmful free radicals in your body.
- Promotes healthy bones, skin, teeth, sight, hearing and memory.
- Produced and Packed in India.
How to Use
- For food: Half teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- For hair: Mix equal amounts of bhringaraj powder, fenugreek powder and amla powder in curd or lukewarm water to make a paste. Apply to scalp and rinse after 15 minutes.
Note: Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
227 ml | MRP: Rs. 299 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Infinator pvt ltd
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 115, Malhar Industrial Park, Bh Jahnavi Estate Rd, Odhav, Ahmedabad Gujarat 382415 India
Check out the best Hair Masks
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Merlion Naturals
here. Browse through complete range of Merlion Naturals Masks & Conditioners