We all know the damaging effects of the sun. Harmful UVA & UVB rays cause long term skin damage like sunburn, dark spots, dry and itchy skin. What’s the solution? Avoid sun damage by using a sunscreen that not only protects but also hydrates!
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is made keeping in mind the needs of Indian skin. The gel-based formula with SPF 50 soothes the skin while protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Aloe Vera in the sunscreen has high anti-inflammatory properties and is extremely soothing. It also contains Raspberries that rejuvenate the skin and reverse signs of aging, such as fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles. The light and non-greasy gel formula protects your skin from sun damage and also keeps it hydrated.
The product is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. It contains no Parabens, mineral oils, or harmful chemicals, and is 100% safe to add to your daily skin regimen.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays: Raspberry oil present in the sunscreen is high in antioxidants. The SPF 50 formula protects the skin from UV damage.
- Provides hydration: While raspberry oil in the sunscreen protects against the sun and its harmful rays, aloe vera hydrates while soothing dry skin.
- Non-sticky and lightweight formula: The gel-based formula provides long term hydration and protection from the sun. Aloe vera makes it non-sticky and lightweight.
- Suitable for all skin types: This sunscreen gel is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
- Certified toxin-free: Asia's first Made Safe certified brand, this product is free from parabens, sulfates, silicones, phthalates and artificial colors.
- Aloe Vera: It is a household name that is high in antioxidants. It soothes the skin and effectively fights dryness by providing natural hydration.
- Raspberry: It is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, which help reduce the signs of aging. Raspberry oil protects the skin from sun damage and keeps it healthy and rejuvenated.
- Glycerin: It is used in various skin care products for its effective moisturizing properties. Glycerin provides immediate hydration and keeps dryness at bay for a long time.
Full ingredient list: Aqua, Aloe Vera Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propane-1,3 Diol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, SunCat MTA, Raspberry Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lauryl Glucoside & IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance
How to Use
Step 1: Apply on a clean face, neck, and other areas exposed to the sun.
Step 2: Apply every 6 hours for eﬀective protection.
Step 3: Re-apply after every swim or in case of excessive sweating. It can also be used under make-up.
MRP: Rs. 399 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Honasa Consumer Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 2904, Sector 46 Gurugram, 122002 India
Check out the best Sunscreen Gel
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Mamaearth
here. Browse through complete range of Mamaearth Sunscreens