An Ayurvedic recipe passed down generations, Mamaearth BhringAmla Oil is a blend of 15 medicinal herbs (jadi buti), including bhringraj and amla that keep hair strong and scalp healthy. Often called a miraculous elixir for the hair, this 100% natural formula controls hair loss, prevents premature graying, and reduces dandruff. Mamaearth BhringAmla Oil is prepared with the traditional 'Kshirpak Vidhi' - an ancient and esoteric Ayurvedic process. 'Kshira' or milk is combined with different herbs in a process that requires patience and precision.
The secret to healthy, voluminous and smooth hair is bottled inside Mamaearth BringAmla Hair Oil. Suitable for all hair types, this hair gain oil has no harmful chemicals and is free of toxins, parabens and mineral oils.
Features and Benefits:
- Promotes hair growth: The Ayurvedic formulation rejuvenates hair and repairs root damage while reducing hair fall and stimulating growth.
- Prevents graying of hair: The oil prevents premature graying and dullness. Amla is rich in vitamin C, which helps in stimulating melanin production; thus, restoring the natural colour.
- Strengthens hair follicles: A good massage with Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil provides essential nutrients and antioxidants to the roots. It boosts blood circulation and strengthens hair follicles.
- Reduces dandruff and dry scalp: The soothing formula hydrates and replenishes dry scalp. It has antimicrobial properties that clear dandruff.
- Suitable for all hair types: This Ayurvedic hair oil is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all hair types.
- Certified toxin-free: Asia's first Made Safe certified brand, this product is free from parabens, sulfates, silicones, phthalates and artificial colors.
- Bhringraj: The 'King of Herbs,' Bhringraj is one of nature's best gifts used since time immemorial in Ayurveda for improving hair health. It enhances blood circulation, promotes hair growth, treats dandruff and dry scalp and prevents hair fall.
- Brahmi: It is an antioxidant that prevents dry scalp and hair fall. Brahmi helps in nourishing roots, while accelerating hair growth and strengthening hair follicles.
- Amla: Powerhouse of vitamin C, antioxidants, tannins, and phytonutrients, amla strengthens hair from the roots, prevents grey hair, softens hair strands and improves scalp health.
- Baheda: It has natural astringent properties that promote hair growth, prevent premature graying and controls dandruff.
Full list of ingredients: Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) Panchang, Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit, Brahmi (Centella asiatica) Panchang, Methi (Trigonella Foenum-Graccum) Seed, Shikakai (Acacia Concinna) Pod, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Stem/Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Seed, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus) Root, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root, Datura (Datura Stramonium) Leaves, Gurhal (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis) Flower, Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi) Rhizome, Baheda (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Gunja (Abrus Precatorius) Seed, Heena (Lawsonia Alba) Leaf, Cow Milk, Pine (Pinus Sylvestris) Oil, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Oil, Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus), Citronella (Cymbopogon Nardus) Oil, BHT (Preservative), Chlorophyll Ext., Base Q.S.
How to Use
Step 1: Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the comb applicator.
Step 2: The built-in applicator ensures that the oil reaches the roots directly. Leave it overnight or for a few hours.
Step 3: Wash off with our sulfate-free BhringAmla Shampoo.
MRP: Rs. 499 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Honasa Consumer Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 2904, Sector 46 Gurugram, 122002 India
Check out the best Hair Oils
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from mamaearth
here. Browse through complete range of mamaearth Hair Care and Treatments