Erase the signs of neglect and dryness with Foy’s Rose-Tinted Hydrating Lip Balm.
The skin of the lip is made of stratified squamous epithelium cells and don’t have sweat glands in them. Since sweat glands helps keep the skin moisturized, that means lips tend to dry out faster than other parts of the body. During dry climate or long exposure to sun, lips usually dry up and crack.
Rose Tinted Hydrating Lip Balm comes with SPF and protects the lips from sunburns and cracks. It has a high ability to penetrate deep through multiple layers of your lip for extra hydration. This lip balm with SPF contains avocado oil that is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and provides defense against environmental stressors. Rose oil in this lip balm is enriched with vitamin A and vitamin C that protects the lips from UV rays and keeps them hydrated. The beeswax wax provides long lasting hydration and adds a desirable gloss to the lips.
It leaves a sheer rosy hint on your lips upon application and is transferable.
- Retains and replenish moisture of the lips.
- Rose oil provides anti-inflammatory and cooling property.
- Shea butter hydrates and nourishes the skin and improves elasticity.
- Rich in emollient properties.
- Avocado oil contains a substance called Sterolin that makes the lips a supple and soft and heals chapped skin.
- Tea tree oil works to give lighter clearer and healthy-looking lips.
- Coconut oil contains Lauric acid that softens your lips.
- Protects from sun damages.
- Avocado oil has effective lightening properties.
- White coco butter contains vitamin A and K that prevents sun damage.
- Effectively soothes cracked lips.
- Rich in protective antioxidants that protects your lips in all weather and provides defense against environmental debris.
- Vitamins A, D, and E help nourish the lips and heal it from former damages.
White Cocoa butter
White Coco Butter contains vitamin K and E that prevents skin ageing.
Avocado oil contains sterolin and is rich in protective antioxidants and vitamin A, D, and E.
Tea tree leaf oil
Healing Tea Tree leaf essential oil protects the lips for the long term from harsh winds, sun rays, UV radiations and weather change.
Rose oil contains Vitamin A, C and E along with phytonutrients that protects from sun damages.
Almond oil is very rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and penetrates deep to make your skin feel softer.
MRP: Rs. 300 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: FOYNATURALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: H No 2-42/2/1, prasanth nagar colony, serilingapally, kondapur 500114
Check out the best Lip Balms
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Foy Naturals
here. Browse through complete range of Foy Naturals Lips