1. The crown of all Vitamin C: Vitamin C seems to be a cult favourite among skincare professionals as well as skincare enthusiasts, and for the right reasons. It is a naturally found vitamin that is present in our skin. While there are several derivates of Vitamin C, the most researched and effective one has to be L Ascorbic Acid or simply Ascorbic Acid. It is a powerful antioxidant that is well known for its skin-brightening benefits. Not only that, it has the ability to protect the skin from visible impacts of UV induced damage and free radicals. Ascorbic acid is also the number one preference when it comes to lowering hyperpigmentation, dark spots, inflammation, and improving the elasticity of the skin. It also encourages collagen production in the skin and leaves the skin looking radiant and plump. We have used 20% Ascorbic Acid in our concentrate that will help you achieve beautiful, youthful skin.
2. Now, Ascorbic Acid is a water-soluble acid, however, our skin is made up of oils and fats. So, we have used a revolutionary technology of Liposomal encapsulation of the ascorbic acid. This is done by wrapping Ascorbic Acid inside Liposomes, which are basically tiny bubbles that are similar in nature to the body’s own cell membrane. This liposoman encapsulation accelerates the rate of absorption of Vitamin C into our skin that is made up of lipids and oil. This helps you get the maximum benefits of this wonder ingredient. Ascorbic acid also has an infamous reputation of oxidising quickly because it is naturally very unstable. However, the encapsulation process helps to tackle this problem and increases its stability multifold.
3. Reverse skin cell damage: The Glow Boosting Concentrate also contains 1% Vitamin E. Vitamin E, also called Tocopheryl Acetate, is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as on a cellular level to repair damaged skin. It is an incredible antioxidant that helps to scavenge free radicals while offering great anti-oxidant benefits by stimulating collagen production in the skin. Apart from that, Vitamin E also helps Ascorbic Acid to retain its stability. It has the ability to protect the skin’s cell membrane and thus keeps it healthy and hydrated. Vitamin E is also proven to reduce UV induced sun damage and reduce any redness or burns caused by it.
4. Together, these two potent antioxidants effectively fight free radical damage caused due to UV exposure. They also pair very well together as they help to stabilise each other, thereby increasing their effectiveness. There’s also a bonus. Both Vitamin C and Vitamin E also help to amply the benefits and protection that you get from your sunscreen (which should be the most important part of your skincare). While your sunscreen takes care of the UV rays from damaging your skin, Vitamin C & E work at neutralising the free radicals caused by those UV rays. So remember to put your Vitamin C before your sunscreen to get the best benefits of overall sun protection.
5. Suitable for: Neutralising free radical damage, fading away dark spots and combat premature ageing.
Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicon e -11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polysilicone-ll, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Distilled Water, Propanediol, Ferulic Acid, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol, Morus Alba Root Extract, licorice root extract.
How to Use
Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen. Avoid use around the eyes. Use sun protection in the AM. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
MRP: Rs. 1650 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Earth Rhythm Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Building No. 834, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122023
Check out the best Face Serums
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Earth Rhythm
here. Browse through complete range of Earth Rhythm Serums & Actives