Protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays and preventing sun damage—is just one of the many benefits of the humble sunscreen. Did you know that if you are to religiously use your SPF, it also helps prevent fine lines & wrinkles? Enter Dr. Sheth’s Ceramide & Vitamin C Sunscreen, with SPF 50 PA+++, specially formulated for sensitive Indian skin that comes with broad-spectrum protection from UV Rays. It not only acts as a shield against pollution but also protects the skin from the damaging blue light. Indian skin tends to have a weak barrier, but thanks to the ceramides in the formulation, it works to restore the barrier. Vitamin C in the formulation helps repair skin damage by preventing micro-pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and gives the sunscreen a nourishing yet non-sticky texture.
- Protects from UV rays and blue light
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Prevents micro-pigmentation
- Moisturizes and helps repair skin damage
- Perfect for sensitive Indian skin
1% Ceramide Complex
strengthens skin barrier
2% Vitamin C Complex
1% Hyaluronic Acid
Mineral and Organic Filters
optimum protection from UV rays
HOW IT WORKS
Mineral and Organic Filters
- Mineral and Organic Filters work well together to give you optimum protection from UV rays.
- Ceramide Complex moisturizes and protects while restoring the skin barrier.
Vitamin C Complex
- Hyper-pigmentation is a common concern for Indian skin and Vitamin C Complex is a powerful antioxidant that brightens and protects.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that hydrates your skin by holding moisture and gives you healthy, plump skin.
- This sunscreen is not safe for use during pregnancy
- Remember to always use sunscreen. Indian skin is more susceptible to damage by UV rays and pollution and we must be sure to apply a generous layer of SPF to keep our skin protected.
- Please do a patch test before applying to your face. You can do this by applying a small amount of product under your ear or jawline in a 1-inch diameter for the stipulated use period, and wash it off after. Wait for 24 hours to see if you experience any side effects.
- We formulate our own products and do our own research. While we test these products extensively under extreme conditions of heat and humidity, it is possible that due to various environmental conditions during transit or storage conditions post purchase, your product may see some discoloration or minor changes in texture over time, given the natural actives we use in our products. These changes are harmless and should not affect the efficacy of the product. If you feel your product is compromised, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will look into the matter and guide you better.
- Category: Sunscreen
- Use before 24 Months from Manufacturing Date.
- Manufactured & Marketed by: Fusion Cosmeceutics Private Limited, 106 Maker Bhavan No. 3, New Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400020, At Plot No. A-328,329,330, T.T.C. Industrial Area, M.I.D.C., Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710, Maharashtra.
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, 1,3 Butylene glycol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Xylitol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, E-Ascorbic acid, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, D-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Calendula flower extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Melanin.
How to Use
Derm Tip: An excellent sunscreen for Indian skin which has a weak barrier. Also great for sensitive skin.
MRP: Rs. 499 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Fusion Cosmeceutics Private Limited
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 106 Maker Bhavan No. 3, New Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400020, At Plot No. A-328,329,330, T.T.C. Industrial Area, M.I.D.C., Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710, Maharashtra.
Check out the best Sunscreen Creams
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Dr. Sheth's
here. Browse through complete range of Dr. Sheth's Sunscreens