Aroma Magic Sandalwood Essential Oil(20ml)
What’s in it ?
Everything you need to know
Sandalwood essential oil is produced in India, Indonesia, and China. The essential oil, extracted from sandalwood, has a bright, fresh smell with a wooden base note.
The evergreen sandalwood tree is native to India, Australia and many regions around the Pacific and Eastern Indian Ocean. It is famous for its use on ceremonial occasions.
The process of burning sandalwood acts to release a very strong, pleasant aroma. Apart from the aromatic property, it moisturizes and purifies the skin. It is a strong antiseptic and aphrodisiac. It calms depression, nervous tension, redness, and inflammation.
- It moisturises and purifies the skin.
- It is a strong antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- It calms depression, nervous tension, redness, and inflammation.
How to use
Sandalwood essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Sandalwood essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to a bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Sandalwood essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Sandalwood essential oil can be used as a perfume or as deodoriser.
- It can be used in hot compresses. Add 6-10 drops of Sandalwood essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the area.
- Sandalwood essential oil can be used for dry skin facial massages. For facial massage add 2 drops of it with almond oil and massage gently. It can also be added to the facial water. After massaging with this place hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.
In diffuser. In bath water. Mix 2-3 drops to carrier oil for massage. Mix 2-3 drops in a warm compress. Can be used as a perfume or as deodoriser.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Plot No. 90A, Khasra No 68, Shiv Ganga Ind. Area Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar, UK-247667, India