Aroma Magic Frankincense Essential Oil (20ml)
Everything you need to know
Scientifically known as "Boswellia Frereana", Frankincense grows in the middle east countries. Frankincense essential oil promotes the system of self-healing power of our body.
- It calms, revitalises and uplifts the mood.
- It helps dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- It rejuvenates skin tone & prevents wrinkles.
How to use
Frankincense essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Frankincense essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Frankincense essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- For hot compresses, add 6-10 drops of Frankincense essential oil to half a pint of hot water. Soak a towel into the bowl and place it over the area.
- For a facial massage, add 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil with Jojoba oil/ wheat germ oil/ almond oil and massage gently. After massaging with this place a hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Frankincense essential oil helps to concentrate better. Put 1-2 drops on cotton and place it on your workstation. For meditation purposes, put it in a diffuser.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Plot No. 90A, Khasra No 68, Shiv Ganga Ind. Area Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar, UK-247667, India