Scientifically called “Eugenia Caaryophyllata”, Clove essential oil is found mostly in Madagascar & West Indies. Clove essential oil is filled with anti-microbial properties and it helps to strengthen the memory.
- It soothes toothaches and mouth ulcers.
- It relieves digestive problems and nausea.
- It is an effective antibacterial, antiseptic and disinfectant.
How to Use
How to use
Add 4-5 drops of Clove essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Clove essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
Clove essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- For sore gums and toothaches, dilute the Clove essential oil with water and apply it on gums.
- When diluted with water, it can also be used as a mouthwash.
- If you have a sore throat, mix 1-2 drops of clove essential oil in water with lemon and alum and gargle.
MRP: Rs. 250 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Plot No. 90A, Khasra No 68, Shiv Ganga Ind. Area Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar, UK-247667, India
Check out the best Hair Oils
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Aroma Magic
here. Browse through complete range of Aroma Magic Hair Care and Treatments