Scientifically known as “Cadrus Atlantica”, Cedarwood essential oil is known for its mind-stimulating properties. It is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree which is more commonly recognized as Atlas Cedarwood.
In Ancient Egypt, cedarwood essential oil’s antimicrobial and insecticidal properties made it an important element in the mummifying procedures. It has been used by various cultures, such as Native American and Tibetan communities to help ease the discomforts of coughs and hiccups.
Cedarwood was also known to relax the body and mind, making it ideal for use in religious ceremonies and spiritual practices
- It relieves anxiety.
- It helps in acne troubles.
- It helps cure the seborrheic scalp.
- It has effective anti-fungal & diuretic properties.
How to Use
Use 4-5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
Add 4-5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Cedarwood essential oil can be used for hair massages. Dilute it with a carrier oil or hair oil by adding 2-3 drops of the essential oil and blending well.
- To fight off nervousness and jitters, take a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil on a tissue and inhale it.
- Cedarwood essential oil can be used to repel bugs and insects. Add a few drops of this oil to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the drawers and closets.
- To heal swollen ankles, use a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil and soak your feet in it.
This oil should not be used by pregnant women.
MRP: Rs. 250 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Plot No. 90A, Khasra No 68, Shiv Ganga Ind. Area Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar, UK-247667, India
Check out the best Hair Oils
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Aroma Magic
here. Browse through complete range of Aroma Magic Hair Care and Treatments