Scientifically known as Citrus Bergamia, Bergamot essential oil is extracted from the rind of Bergamot citrus fruit. This oil is used for its anti-depressant and anti-fungal properties.
- It helps in calming nerves.
- It is an excellent mood lifter.
- It is good for oily skin problems.
How to Use
How to use
Bergamot essential oil can be applied to skin or hair through massages. Dilute it with a carrier oil or hair oil by adding 2-3 drops of the essential oil and blending it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Bergamot essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Bergamot essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
- Mix a few drops of Bergamot essential oil with a carrier oil and massage it into your hair to improve blood circulation. You can olive oil or mustard oil as carrier oils.
- Take a drop of Bergamot essential oil straight and rub 1-2 drops on your wrists to use it as a perfume.
- To combat fever, add 6-10 drops of the essential oil into half a pint of icy cold water. Soak a small towel in the water and compress it onto the skin.
MRP: Rs. 400 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Blossom Kochhar Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Plot No. 90A, Khasra No 68, Shiv Ganga Ind. Area Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Haridwar, UK-247667, India
Check out the best Hair Oils
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Aroma Magic
here. Browse through complete range of Aroma Magic Hair Care and Treatments