Anveya Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is a premium therapeutic grade oil which is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs in a certified organic facility. This pure undiluted tea tree oil is pale yellow, and has a spicy, camphoraceous aroma with a hint of wood. Tea tree essential oil (or TTO) is rich in terpene compounds which are well-known for their antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. A powerful disinfectant that can pack a punch against skin and hair infections, tea tree is one of the most popular essential oils for a reason. Tea tree oil works as a natural remedy for acne and inflammatory skin conditions, including insect bites, eczema and psoriasis. Similarly, it can be added to haircare products to soothe dry, flaking scalp and remove lice and dandruff.
Owing to tea tree oil's ability to kill harmful bacteria and soothe inflammation, it's a great addition to homemade chemical-free mouthwashes. It can help stave off tooth decay, bad breath and reduce gum bleeding. Pure tea tree essential oil can be added to foot soaks, laundry load, insect repellent sprays and house cleaners to kill parasites and prevent fungal infections.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure, premium therapeutic grade tea tree essential oil extracted using steam distillation from the twigs and leaves of tea tree
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic that makes it perfect for acne-prone skin as well as for reducing scars and blemishes
- The anti-inflammatory compounds in tea tree oil can provide relief for psoriasis flares, styes, blisters, abscessed wounds and contact dermatitis
- The antifungal and germicidal qualities of this essential oil make it an effective air disinfectant and surface cleaner that can be used at home
- Tea tree oil can be used to treat dandruff, lice and various fungal conditions of the scalp
- Used in a diffuser, this essential oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria, including E. coli, that could cause bladder and respiratory infections
- The naturally occurring antifungal and antimicrobial components of tea tree essential oil can eliminate body and genital odor when used in a bath
- Tea tree oil's antifungal compounds may help reduce the growth of mold on fruits and vegetables when used as a wash
- Tea tree essential oil can also help treat receding gums, gingivitis, periodontal disease and oral herpes infections when diluted in water and used as a mouthwash
- The fungicidal properties of pure tea tree oil can fight fungal infections that can cause your nails to become brittle and weak
- Anveya Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is manufactured in a certified organic facility
How to Use
Discover the magic of natural healing with a few drops of this most popular essential oil. Simply added a couple of drops to your daily oil, shampoo, skin care regime or home diffuse to promote health and beauty, inside out.
IMPORTANT: Always dilute essential oils before use.
MRP: Rs. 595 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Natureal Care
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: A 4/13.Sector-80, Noida-201305
Check out the best Essential Oil
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Anveya
here. Browse through complete range of Anveya Skins