Pure 100% organic ROSE LIP BALM is essential (whatever your age) as the lips do not have oil glands to protect them, made with organic, nutrient-dense oils and cocoa butter, this little balm will deliver maximum moisture to the lips when needed.
Alphavedic rose lip balm is carefully formulated with different botanicals, so whatever you’re up to – you have a handy sidekick to keep your lips plump and delicious. It protects your lips from extremely harsh weather providing it with the nourishment it needs resulting in smoother softer lips. It helps to brighten your lips, making them look supple and fresh. With intense hydration due to natural extracts, this lip balm is best for all Indian seasons. With regular usage, your lips will become younger and healthier.
- 100% Organic
- Nourishes & Hydrates Lips
- Gently heals and deeply moisturizes the Lips
- Prevents cracked lips
- Softening and smoothening of lips
- Prevents dry and chapped lips
- Relieves roughness
- Helps brighten dull, darkened lips
- Fights sun-damaged lips
- 100% natural and organic formulated.
- Handmade in INDIA.
- Free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
1. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
2. Rose Extracts & Rose Essential Oil - A symbol of beauty, purity and freshness, Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
5. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
6. Coconut Oil - The primary benefit of coconut oil is its moisturizing effects. This makes it ideal for chapped lips. Coconut oil is also considered an emollient. Emollients are non-cosmetic moisturizers that help keep the skin moist, and they’re primarily used to protect the skin.
How to Use
STEP 1: Take a small amount on your fingertips and apply to lips spreading evenly.
STEP 2: Reapply as much and as often as desired to keep them nourished, hydrated and soft.
MRP: Rs. 249 (incl. of all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Name of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: Sage Apothecary
Address of Manufacturer / Importer / Brand: 33, Ram Kumar Marg, Jhandewalan Rd, New Delhi, Delhi
Check out the best Lip Balms
available on Foxy
. Shop more products from Alphavedic
here. Browse through complete range of Alphavedic Lips